Research opportunities in the AMI training program
*** The program registration is now closed ***
The AMI consortium, through the AMI and AMIDA projects, supports a training program whose objective is to provide opportunities for undergraduates, masters students, Ph.D. students and researchers to take part in AMI.
- The training program funds placements at AMI consortium sites.
- Placements typically occupy at least 3 months for undergraduates and masters students and at least 6 months for Ph.D. students and researchers.
- Funding covers travel and living expenses, but not salary. Living expenses are normally 1250 Euro/month, but in the case of visits to the International Computer Science Institute, Berkeley, CA., the living allowance is 2000 Euro/Month
- The program is open to all, but priority is given to: researchers who are members of AMI teams, researchers who can demonstrate close connections with AMI research and/or proposals with an industrial component.
- AMI research is multidisciplinary, and relevant for instance to cognitive scientists, linguists and psychologists as well as engineers, mathematicians and computer scientists. See the AMIDA scientific portal for details.